People of Pluckers: Whitney Curry






"I started with Pluckers almost 7 years ago as a server but moved to the kitchen because food has always been my passion. I've been in a kitchen with my mom and grandmothers for as long as I can remember. Cooking is my love language, it’s how I take care of people. Working in a kitchen is also a huge stress reliever for me, there's something so therapeutic and gratifying about cooking something people love and seeing them happy because of it. I read a lot and it is fun finding different things to make and trying out new forms of cooking. Pluckers has given me an opportunity to be a part of something much bigger than just cooking for people. While opening stores I'm more of a behind the scenes person but it's a good feeling knowing I've put together a well-run kitchen and helped be a part of their success."

No comments:

Post a Comment